Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Layout Highlights

Is it really Tuesday again??? Time to go through the wonderful Dream Big Designs Gallery at Scrap Orchard. It's always such a wonderful inspiration and I really looooooove to look at all those talents.

This week my attention first fell on to this super cute layout by sunflowersbaby called Sweet Dreams. Isn't this pic just adorable? I just felt like sit down beneath and watch grandpa and the little one sleeping *aaw*. I also totally love how she put the journaling on the pic:

 

The kit she used is a cute mini kit called Our Dream Come True:


The second page caught my eye was called Visiting the fire station by valleygirl. I love double pages, not only looking at them but also doing them on my on and this one is a perfect inspiration. I really love all the layering and I think this day was really an event for the boys:


Valleygirl used the absolute amazing Heroes {Super Bundle} by Chelle's Creations and Dream Big Designs. This bundle is so filled of great stuff, don't know where to start scrapping first.


Just head over to those wonderful pages and leave a little love!


No comments:

Post a Comment