Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 12, 2012

County Bounty

I grew up in Portland Oregon and I had horses that I would train and ride. I just loved the smell of farms/barns and animals. I always loved being outdoors, alone on a trail with my horse. I will always have that tie to nature. I wanted to create a kit that had all the fun animals from farms. County Bounty is perfect for any Digital Scrapbook project for 4H, FFA, county fair, party, or trip to a farm or dairy. I even have a vegetable and Fair Add on.
This collection is 20% off in my shop this week only. And if you buy the bundle, you save even more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dream Team Inspiration:
 



 


 




 



 

 
WOW! That was a Ton of layouts. Thanks so much to my Dream Team!!! They are just too fantastic. Have a wonderful weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment