Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday Bliss, Sale and a Freebie

I have been wanting to do a Birthday kit for FOREVER. I have never done one and I really felt like it was time. Plus, Fall is when all three of my babies were born, so what a perfect time for all my invitations and Party Supplies.
 
Also, at Scrap Orchard we are having a CU Grab and Go Sale for all those last minute CU items you need before DSD. Are you ready? Gosh, I know that I am not....maybe I better go check that sale out too. ;)
 
 
I created two different Birthday kits for Boys and Girls. I don't like my Boy kits to look girly and I like a little frill with my girl stuff. So, I have Party Shop Boy or Girl Collections in my shop on sale this week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some amazing eye candy my Dream Team came up with. (Luv you girls!!!!)



 



 



 



 
And now for your freebie... It is some darling Word Art to go with both collections. I also have another freebie in my newsletter and in the Scrap Orchard forum. BUT, you can get all the freebies together when you buy the bundle. (They are already included in the Bundle downloads. So you don't have to go searching all around for them.) I like to make it easy for ya!
 

* All freebie links are available for 1 month only. Thank you.
Have a fabulous weekend! Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment