Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fabulous Paper Flowers and Buttons

I have another fabulous set of Paper Flowers. I just cannot get enough of Paper Flowers for kits. I have a few more packs to extract and I cannot wait to finish them so I can add them into some kits.
I love my flowers so much that I offer them for you to use in your kits and projects too. I always leave them naturally colored. And they are HUGE! Most of my flowers are 4 inches or larger at 300 ppi. Also, to go along with all the fun flowers are some Fabric Buttons.
They were created by the talented Dee Signing Crafts and are photographed and extraced by myself. They are quality checked for strays, blurryness and jaggies. They are gorgeous flowers and perfect for any Digital Project. You can get them for 20% off this week only in my shop.
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend. I will see you next weekend for Digital Scrapbook Day! We will have some amazing sales, specials and games.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment