Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Layout Highlights

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm excited to bring you this week's eye candy. I love looking through the Dream Big Designs gallery and this week I chose two layouts that really inspired me.

The first is by Karen32. I really love this page because it showcases a beautiful picture, without people in it, which sometimes isn't the easiest thing to do. I love all of the clustering and layering and that she was able to do it without taking away from the beautiful photo of the beach.


She used this fabulous kit for her layout, "Hawaii Honu Bundle":


Next up is this layout by Wendy W. I love the blended photo and the horizontal title work. Plus, it showcases the versatility of the kit that she chose (shown below the layout). 

It's always fun to use kits to scrap pages that don't necessarily fall in the subject matter of the kit itself. As in this case, the kit is animal/woods focused but she was able to pull off a beautiful family page with it very nicely!


Thank you for creating such beautiful pages ladies! The layouts are linked so you can leave them love. And if you love the kits as well, they are linked too. Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment