Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Layout Highlights

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all have had a great week. I'm so excited for DSD this weekend. I can't wait to get some good scrappin' done and snag up some goodies. I have three beautiful layouts to highlight this week that may inspire you to get some pages done. I know I what to lift them!

The first is called "island-paradise" by misfitinm. I love how she used the paper and put the cluster in the sun's path. It's fun to see things used differently and I love how she tilted the entire cluster at that the angle. The big chevron arrow is really fun too and her use of the alpha. Makes me want a vacation!



Next, is this photoless layout, "farm life" by kirstiegai. It's always fun to see photoless layouts, especially ones that work as fun pieces of art! This would look so cute in a little kids' room or even in a "country" kitchen. It's another fun way to stretch your digital stash and create your own decor.


And this little beauty if called "1 Year Older" by y_baros. I think she did a great job with all of the clustering, layering, and shadow work. It feels like the picture in the bottom right is "exploding" out of box, like a really fun present. Fantastic job!!

All of the layouts are linked so you can leave some love. Have a great week scrappin' and enjoy DSD this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment