Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Bloggers

I just wanted to let you know that my amazing, awesome Tutorial writer, Linda is stepping down from the team. :(
She has written such informative and interesting Tutorials for us each Sunday to enjoy. I am so sad to see her go and I wish her the best in all her Life's adventures. We luv ya and will miss you Linda!

But when someone leaves we always get to meet some new faces in the process. I am happy to invite Silke and Jen to our blog team. They will both be posting sneak peeks, tutorials and layout highlights for us. Yeah! So, look for some new interesting, informative posts coming your way.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are so sweet Cheri. I loved blogging for you! Now it's family focus time for me. Can't wait to see what new blogging adventures Silke and Jen have to share.

    ReplyDelete