Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Layout Highlights

Hi there, this is my first post as one of Dream Big Designs new blog girl and I'm so very excited. It's such a great honor to post on a blog which is read by so many people - WOW!

But OK, back to business *lol* it's thursday and so it's time for our layout highlights. There are so many wonderful layouts in the Dream Big Designs Gallery and it's so hard to only choose 2 layouts for highlighting.

This weeks first layout especially cought my eye because of the wonderful shark pics. Aren't this fantastic animals? Navaja77 created this wonderful page named "Sharks" with DBD's In The Deep Bundle. I really love the arrangement and how she used only a few elements for highlighting those great pics:



The second page caught my eye was called Pool Party by Carolina Scrapper. I really love, love, love the kit she used (Splash Zone) but I even love the look and feel of her page also. Especially the cut out pics are such a wonderful idea:

 


Thanks for sharing these wonderful pages with us and I hope you all enjoyed these litlle highlights as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment