Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

Eat, Dance and Dream

WARNING!!! This is one long MEGA post. I have 3 new kits to show you and lots of eye candy for you to see. So, sit back, get a drink, and enjoy this weeks new releases.

First up is my fabulous Hawaii Honu kit. This was my featuer designer kit for last month. If any of you missed grabbing it from the Scrap Orchard newsletter, than you can get it now for 20% off this week only. I also made some other fun Graffiti and Word Tags to go with it. You can also get the whole bundle for a discounted price in my shop.





 



Now we can't forget my Dream Team Inspiration:
 










 

Next is my Grab Bag kit from the Scrap Matters birthday. It is called Our Dream Come True and it really is a "dreamy" kit. If you didn't get it in the grab bag, you can grab it now on sale this week.



Dream Team Layouts:




 



 
 

Last I have my collab I did with Crossbone Cuts. It is called Grill Daddy, and I just adore this kit! It is packed with fun meaty elements and grungy papers. It is one HOT kit. It is also on sale this week.


 
Dream Team Eye Candy:
 



 



 



 
Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous weekend.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment