Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

CU for You and Team Call

This week hasn't been too busy, but I have had a hard time getting motivated to get things done. The weather has been so nice and the end of summer is my most favorite time of year. The kids are back to school and I can take some time for myself. Yeah!
My daughter turned 5 this week and we did a Tinkerbell birthday party for her. She had 7 friends over and we played Fairy games. I realized I didn't have a Fairy kit to do the invitaions with, so I put that on my to do list. Wink, wink.
 
I have three new CU sets out for you. The brushes iNspired 1 are perfect for Boy, Party, Patriotic, or Pirate themed projects. Brushes iNspired 2 are darling butterflies and flowers. Perfect for Girls, Garden, Spring or Summer themed projects. Then, I also have a real treat for you... I am able to offer you DeeSigning Crafts Paper flowers in DIGITAL! Whoo hoo! 
These are beautiful Paper Handmade Gardenias. They have been photographed and extracted by myself for your Digital Scrapbook projects. They are in real color and are saved in 300 ppi.
All my new CU is 20% in the shop this week only.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am looking for a few new Blog Gals. If you are interested, please email me at  dreambigdigi@yahoo.com
 
 
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment