Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

Are you dragging today? I know I am. I was just getting used to getting up with it being a little light outside and then....boom I am surrounded by darkness this morning thanks to Dalight Savings Time! But on the bright side..... one of our new ct's ~Jennifer~ created this beautiful cluster frame freebie for us~using Bad to the Bone~ check it out!:
The kit:
The add-on:
You can pick it up here! Make sure you leave some love!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be using it. Thank you.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I LOVE your freebies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE THANK YOU ;~}
    from Crystalnva

    ReplyDelete