Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LO-Highlights

Hi there,

welcome to this weeks LO-Highlights. I found two amazing pages using Cheri's stuff again. Let's have a look!

The first page is a stunning double-pager. I absolutely love double-pages, I often do some myself for my sons photobook and so I'm always looking for inspiration. shazzabess created this amazing page called Wildlife Park by using Cheri's Into the Wild kit:


Here you can find the kit:


This weeks second page I found this week is called ahoy matey by scrappin5kids. I totally love the wavy look the page got by using the background paper:


scrappin5kids used Pirate Pillage - The Bundle by by WM[squared] Designs and Dream Big Designs:


See you soon :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment