Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Layout Highlights

Welcome to another Tuesday! I hope those of you in the US enjoyed your Thanksgiving and the fun Black Friday shopping! My mom, sisters, and I survived the lines and crowds at Toys R' Us and Kohls, coming away with some great deals. And I scored big at the Farmer's Market at Scrap Orchard! Here are some layouts using the great products that came out just in time for the market.

Here is one by superscrappinmom called "Evan's Party". I really loved her use of the frames and incorporating the fighter planes at angles on the page. It's perfect!

She used "Army Major Kit" and "Army Major Graffiti":

And here is one by emilyjulander called "Little Stinker". I thought her photo treatment was fantastic, like a picture from the 19th century. It's a fun, simple page.

She used the kit, "Little Stinker" to make her fabulous layout:


Great job ladies! As always, the images are linked so you can leave some love and the kits are linked too!
Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment