Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day and Freebie

The celebration has begun for Digital Scrapbook Day and I have a TON of info to share with you. Whoo hoo!
 
First, there is a Block Party going on at Facebook. We have a FB Page hop where you can pick up coordinating free"bees". Just start the hop in my timeline.
 
Second, in the forum you can find a ton of games, chats and giveaways. I even have a $10 kit giveaway going on too.
 
Lastly, is the amazing DSD sale we have going on right now. You can get up to 40% off when you spend more than $20. (Does not include grab bags.)
 
 
I have 2 new grab bags in my shop just in time for DSD. I have a new Punk Rock kit for you, and a Commercial Use Grab Bag. Both are only $5 each.
 
Includes full sized kit and Graffiti
 
 
 Also, Cheryl of Fiddle-Dee-Dee has made the most amazing templates and I thought they went perfect with my new Grab Bag. Check them out:
 
 
 
And a little Dream Team eye candy for ya:





 





 


 
 
Includes 4 full CU products
 
 
Here is your coordinating Freebie:
 
 
Have a wonderful DSD and enjoy all your new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment