Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LO-Highlights

Hi out there,

are you still unzipping your boughts and freebies from DSD? Are you looking for new inspiration? Well, here I am to show you two gorgeous Layouts with Cheri's stuff to inspire you.

First I brought a great page by mdusell calles "Champange Tour" to you. I love how she used the Hawaii Hono kit for such a different theme and I also love the clean straight look. Never tried this but it's wonderful:


Just look how different the kit prewview is:


The second page caught my eye this week is by our wonderful CT nadauh and it's called "Rainforest Cafe". I really love her paper arrangement and all the cute animals are perfect for this theme:


She used the "Into the Wild Bundle" by Chelle, one of my alltime favorite:


I hope you enjoyed these two pages as much as I did and also got a little inspired for your own pages. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment