Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Layout Highlights

It's summer time and it's HOT!  All I can think about is hanging out by the pool and cooling off.  So as I was browsing Cheri's Dream Big Designs gallery, all I could focus on was pool pictures and fun splashy pool layouts.  It just made me think of all the summer fun by the pool.  My boys love the pool and it's a fabulous way to cool off on a hot sunny day.

Check out this page called Relax by MrsBurgess.   All the vertical paper strips makes your eyes go up and down checking out the flow of the page.  I just love the mix of journal strips, flowers and photos on each paper block.  Such splashy fun!


Here's another page with fabulous vertical focus called Wet-And-Wild by Karen32.  All the brightly colored papers are so festive and summery.  I love the sunshine in the corner and all the word tags.  Looks like both the kids and the adults were enjoying the pool!


Ahhh, don't you feel better already?  Cool and refreshed!  And I'll bet you're ready to grab your swim suit and head off to the pool.  Snap lots of pictures.  When you get back, you can scrap all those pool layouts with 'Splash Zone'.  Just looking at this kit makes me want to jump in the pool!


Hope you can keep cool this week!  Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment