Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stuff for your Stash

Sorry I have been pretty MIA lately. This summer has been crazy busy with kids in the house, cake orders to do, vacations, swim lessons, and every day hubbub. I have not had very much computer time. But, I still have some goodies to show you, and even more to come.

I just HAVE to have Ric Rac in a kit. I love to add it to all my layouts. I love the depth it adds and the curvy lines add another demention to your creations. Well, I have 2 new sets of CU Ric Rac for you this week.
CU Ric Rac Vol. 2 is a basic set that you can use with anything. CU Ric Rac Vol. 3 is tattered and frayed. It is perfect for those more grungy or shabby creations.
You will for sure want them both for your Scrapbooking stash. They are 20% off for one week only in my shop.

CU Ric Rac Vol. 2

CU Ric Rac Vol. 3



Also, this is the first week of Iron Scrapper at Scrap Orchard. What is Iron Scrapper? Well, it is a month long contest going on at Scrap Orchard where you earn points for Challenges and Contests. It is a random drawing contest. Meaning that if you don't get started at the beginning, you can still jump in at the end and get a shot at winning. What do you win? Grand Prize is a Canon EOS Rebel T4i + Canon EF 50mm f1.4 lens, JoTotes Gracie Camera Bag, Totally Rad! RadLab. 1st Runner Up wins JoTotes Georgia Camera Bag and Totally Rad! RadLab. 2nd Runner Up wins Totally Rad! RadLab. What awesome prizes!



Just for Iron Scrapper, we designers have been working overtime making some scrumptious, fun collab kits for you. For this first week, I was lucky enough to help out with the mega and we had the theme of EARTH. It is only available for one week only and the whole thing is only $4!!! So, here is a sneak at the amazing Grab Bag that we came up with.


Thanks for reading. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment