Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother Duck

I hope all of you Mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day. I really enjoyed myself. My kids were all so helpful and kind. And the family made me dinner. It was so relaxing. I have a darling ducky Mother's kit for you. It is a revamp of a previous kit I created. This week the kit is 20% off, and you get the Graffiti free with Purchase. Mother Duck Graffiti (free with kit purchase, one week only.)
Mother Duck

Mother Duck Graffiti

Dream Team Inspiration












I also have one more treat for you. The new CU Paper Flowers Vol. 5. They are 20% off also this week. Make sure to check them out, cause they are HUGE! They are over 5 inches, and in full color. They will for sure be useful in your kits and Digital Pages.

CU Paper Flowers Vol. 5


Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment