Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Girls On Wheels

I have a little girl that loves her bike, I think more than her brother. That is why I wanted to create a fun pink and purple bike kit just for those girls that love their wheels. This mini is packed with fun wheelin' elements and lots of extras. And guess what? It is only $1, right now at the Scrap Orchard Farmer's Market Sale for International Scrapbooking Day. It will be on sale for that price until May 6th. If you happen to miss the sale, it will still be 20% off for the week.

Girls On Wheels

I also have an Alpha pack on sale. Make sure to check out the whole shop, cause I have 20, YES 20 items all in Farmer's Market for $1. And once an item is in Farmer's Market, it cannot go on sale for that price ever again. So, this is the lowest you will ever see these items.

Girls On Wheels Alpha

And here is some fantastic eye candy from my CT:











Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment