Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Amazing Paper CU Items

I have two new CU packs for you this week. They are both so versatile for any kit or Digital Scrapbook project. Some days I just love the detailed work of extracting simple objects. I put a dvd in, turn on my CS5 and watch a show and exctract. Ahhh, it is so relaxing. Hmm, I may just need to go do some more... But first, let's look at the new releases. They are both 20% off in my shop this week only.

CU Paper Textures Vol. 1


I also have a new Paper Flowers pack. I have 5 other packs that are all unique and so detailed and large. This vol. 6 is one of my favorites. I have used it in some of my Summer and Boyish kits.

CU Paper Flowers Vol. 6



Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment