Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog Train and Sale



Happy Birthday to ME! And my SHOP! Whoo hoo. I love April. It is not only my Birthday month, but it is also the month that I started designing. And guess what? I have been designing and giving away freebies and product for 4 years now.

So I have a Birthday Sale for you this week. For 4 days my shop will be 40% off. (Not including collabs.)

Also I have a special surprise for you. My Dream Team wanted to give you a little gift too, so they came up with the most darling Birthday cards. But to collect them all you have to hop on the Blog Train. Ready? Set. GO!

Roxanna
Jennifer
Jenn
Lynnette and Patty
Martina
Linda
Ronda
Britt

Make sure to leave some love for the cards you download. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and Happy Birthday! Can't wait to ride the train. :)

    ReplyDelete