Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Dream Team Freebie

Cheri here, ready to show you the newest freebie Anna, has created for you. It is made with Snow Wars which is a fantastic Snow Day kit. (If I do say so myself. lol.)
You can grab the kit, Graffiti, Word Art or Bundle at my Scrap Orchard Shop.


You can get Anna's freebie Here. And make sure to grab it soon. All freebies are only available for one month.


Have you been around in the Scrap Orchard Forum lately? Well, we are just finishing up our Rumble in the Orchard. And my Dream Team has been so amazing with what they have created. You can check out all the fun here. And make sure to vote for your favorite team.

And one last thing I have to post about is Digi Scrapapalooza!!!! Are you going? Do you want to go? I have 3 killer incentives to get you to go.....Well, if you use my code CheriSentMe, you can get $20 off of Registration! Then, if you use my code to register "CheriSentMe" I will give you a $10 gift card to my shop!!!! (Just email me your invoice receipt to dreambigdigi@yahoo.com and I will email you back your store code.) And lastly, is the Refer a Friend discount. Have your friend list you as their referral on their Digiscrapapalooza 2012 Registration Form. For every friend you refer we will give you a $20 credit towards classes. Each friend will also receive a $20 credit!!
You can earn up to $100 in credits toward classes (max 5 referrals).
Deadline to refer a friend is February 15, 2012.
So, hurry. The fun is fast approaching and I would really love to see you all there.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment