Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CU and Scrapper Bowl

Sorry to be late with my post. This week was a busy one and I am lucky to be on the computer for a few minutes...
I just wanted to share with you my newest release. I have 2 CU products that are now in my shop. They are re-releases and are fabulous for use in kits or layouts. They are in real color and are larger sized so you can use them in all different ways. You can find both of them in my shop.



Also, have you heard all the crazy fun that Scrap Orchard is planning for Super Bowl Sunday? They are having a Scrapper Bowl and there are tons of challenges, prizes and games going on. There is even a fun chat tomorrow evening. You can find all the info in the Scrap Orchard Forum.

And did you see the prizes that the Orchard Girls have made for you! I have a graffiti pack for you some where in there.







Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment