Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Year Sale

I just love a good sale! And this one is only up for 24 hours!!!
It is Scrap Orchards Leap Year Sale. All new releases are 29% off.


And for my new release for this week I have a Fresh St Patty's Day kit for you called Lucky Day.
And not only is it on sale for 29% off, but if you buy it this week, you also get the Word Art for free! Now that is a deal.



And see what eye candy the Dream Team has come up with:














I also want to thank everyone who applied for the CT positions. I had a ton of amazing applicants and it was so difficult to decide. So, thank you for all the amazing support. Love ya all!

I will have the new Dream Team posted tomorrow. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment