Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Things Coming Your Way....

Well, I just heard that the store I was supposed to be going to, is closing...That is right Totally Sweet Designs is closing shop...unless some miracle happens. So, that left me without another store. I still have my dollar store (Scrap Debris)! Yeah! Thank you Lisa! But I was hoping to join the ranks of another store. (Cora, I still want to join your store.) But, anyway, I started looking around and realized that there is a MILLION stores out there. So, I am starting a blog that lists my fav stores and what sales they are having, and such. You can check it out at dreambig4scrapstores.blogspot.com. I thought if you needed some help finding stores yourself, you should check it out. Also, if I am missing Your store, I want to hear about it. I want it to be the biggest digital store database out there. What do you think? Also, if you would like me in YOUR store, I also want to hear about it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment