Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My drama of online file storing...

Ok, I have been searching and searching for a new place to store all my files. 4 Shared gets too many bugs, Media Fire has too many pop ups, drop share doesn't have a password option, neither does Mega upload. And I don't want to even get into Windows Live. Is there no other options? Well, most of my problem would be solved if I could store my stuff at a store, but I am still in a search for a new store. Oh bother. I turned in an application to my DREAM store, and am waiting for a response, but have not heard anything yet. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. If that doesn't work out, I still have other options, but I don't want to rush into anything unless it feels right. So, if you download my stuff and it is stored all over the place, I am sorry. I am just trying to figure out which place I like the best. Thanks for caring! Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie mask--that download seemed to go fine. Never heard of that place--good for you finding it! You could try box.net also. The free account has a smaller size limit than you might want, but you could probably split up the downloads into more than one file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get alot of downloads I wouldn't recommend box.net, I used it for my very first freebie, which was a QP so no larger than 25GB and after 165 downloads everyone got a "bandwidth" error and couldn't download. I'm still at 4shared :(

    ReplyDelete