Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Soaf a Loaf freebie

Thank you sooo much for all your input on the copy kits issue. I read mostly that you like variety, but not so much that you get sick of it. And I think I would agree. I think instead of doing all the sports, I am going to pick a few that I have some great ideas with. So, thank you. I do not feel discouraged anymore and you helped get my mojo going again!

Here is a freebie from Anyi.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to leave a little love for you. I love your kits. I use them for gifts that I make for my family. They live a ways away from their frist grand and great grand daughter. So, needless to say I take lots of pictures to send their way. It is nice to digiscrap something special every now and then for them. Thanks again.

    ~~April

    ReplyDelete