Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday - Layout Highlights

Hi there,

it's tuesday again and finally spring arrived here in Germany at the weekend *yeah*. But now I'm really feeling sleepy, going directly from winter sleep to spring tiredness :o)

But OK, let's talk about this weeks gorgeous pages which I found at the Scraporchard gallery.

Let's start with this amazing page by digicheryl:



I'm totally in love with thisgreat idea, love thes speech bubble und mostly I love the journaling! Cheryl used the Heroes {Super Bundle} by Chelle's Creations and Dream Big Designs:


This weeks second page is made by our CT member angiepangie:

 
I really love all the big and little stars and the pics are totally stunning. She used the Discover Space Bundle by Cheri:


Do you also want to be features on this blog? Just go on,be creative and post your work at the Scraporchard Pin Board and perhaps one of us will post it here!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my page. :) I love the Heroes {Super Bundle} - great for tons of subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl's page is TOTALLY awesome!!!! I LOVE reading both hers, and her sister's, words in various places.I wish I could be this funny! Awesomely creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for featuring my layout! :)

    ReplyDelete