Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Feed those ducks

This kit has been one I wanted to create for a long time. We have a BIG pond by our house that stocks fish and has a ton of birds that live nearby. Duck and geese are some of the constant dwellers, but we also get Canadian Geese, and Coots.
I love looking at birds and my kids love feeding them. I always keep the crust of our bread and save them in the freezer for when we make a trip to the pond. To highlight those fun moments I created Down by the Banks. It is 20% off this week only in my shop. If you purchase the bundle, you save even more.
 
Down by the Banks
 
 
 

Dream Team Inspiration

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Other News

I also have a new freebie up for you on FB. Make sure to like my page and grab a new freebie each month.
 
 
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment