Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh BABY!

I was walking through Target and saw the most darling, simple card with a giraffe and yellow colors. I knew I wanted to create a kit that looked similar. Since I am expecting another little guy in July, I thought this was the perfect time to create another baby collection.
Once I got started with these muted, soft colors, I just couldn't stop. This collection is HUGE! There is over 50 Elements and 14 Papers. There are 4 different add on packs, each unique and coordinate perfectly with eachother. It is all 20% off in my shop this week. But if you buy the bundle, you save even more!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dream Team Inspiration
 










 Other Announcements

I have a mini freebie kit on my FB page to celebrate 4000 fans. The links will only be up for a few days, so hurry over and grab them before they go into my shop.


The Scrapbook Expo is just around the corner. I will be there with Scrap Orchard. I am so excited to meet new peeps and hang out with some old friends. Come join us!


 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment