Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 22, 2013

Giggle giggle snort!

Don't you just love all the photo booth, retro pictures you are seeing everywhere? I wanted to create my own take on the "photo booth" style and I came up with this little mini. I gave it away the last couple weeks on my Facebook Fan page. (Make sure you "like" my page for upcoming freebies and insights.) Funny Bone is 20% off this week only, in my shop if you missed it on FB.
Plus, I have an additional 10% off coupon. Code: dbd_funny
It is a perfect time to make a scrapbook page and find those silly pictures that make you grin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dream Team Inspiration
 





 
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable theme! I laughed when I saw this and had to comment! Great idea!

    Su

    ReplyDelete