Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LO-Highlights

Hi there,

hope you had a great weekend? It's always over so fast and it's Tuesday again, time for our LO-Highlights:

The first page I found this week and I'm totally in love with is this one by lowan. I totally love all the different detail pictures:




She used the Heros {fire} collab by Chelle's Creations and Dream Big Designs you can find here:



The second page was created by greenmother with Cheri's Splash Zone (my alltime favorite kit):


I'm abslutely in love with the splashy and wavy look of this LO. You can find Splash Zone here:


Hope you enjoyed this weeks layouts. Have a great day and see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my LO. I loved Splash Zone from the moment I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete