Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LO-Highligts

Hi out there, welcome to our this weeks LO-highlights.

Did you discover SO's new pin board gallery? It's such a fun to strive through all those great layouts.

This week I found two (or three ;o) ) wonderful pages.

The first page I found was posted by Skippyherron. She used Chelle's cute mini-kit Little Stinker:


This page is so cute not only because of the sweet guinea pigs. I really love what she did with this kit, absolutely fantastic work.

And here you can find the kit:


The second page I found is a two-pager slitted in two single pages made by kass23:


Wow, what a shock for a mom, I think, I would be totally crazy but it's an absolutly great page. Love all the circles.

kass23 used the Heroes {Super Bundle} by Chelle's Creations and Dream Big Designs


Wish you all a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment