Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2013

Do you have a Diva in your house?

I have a little girl who always wants her nails painted, dresses on, high heels, lipstick, purse and the whole nine yards. And I LOVE her to pieces. I just love my girly diva! I have taken countless photos with her walking around in my shoes and my lipstick all over her face. This newest collection, Dressed Up Diva is perfect to capture all those girly moments in your life.
All Fresh Fruit (New Releases) are 20% off this week only. If you buy the bundle, you get almost 30% off original price. You can find all my goodies in my shop.
 
 
 
 
Dream Team Inspiration
 



 



 
I also have some other exciting news... Scrap Orchard has opened up a brand new gallery. It is a totally different format that makes searching, organizing and sharing so much easier. I am so excited for you to check it all out and start uploading layouts of your own. You can see it here and read all the rules about it here.
 
Have a wonderful week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment