Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 3, 2012

How does your Garden Grow?

I love gardens. I love the smell of dirt and fresh vegetables. BUT, I am not a gardener. I always wanted to be. My Mother grew the most amazing gardens. They were huge and bounteous and always full of vegetables and fruit. Me, I have tried to grow things. I have tried tomatoes, pumpkins, apples, beans, peas, peppers, carrots, corn, pears and strawberries. The only thing we have been successful at is strawberries. We have a strawberry patch that has been wonderful. I just love making jam and pies with all the berries we get. So, I decided that with this "growing" kit, I would focus on the thing I grow the best; Sweet Strawberries. Sweet Harvest is on sale for 20% off in my shop this week only. (It was part of the Iron Scrapper Grab Bag, "Earth". So make sure you don't already have it.)
Sweet Harvest



Dream Team Inspiration:









Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment