Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

Flowers for your Stash

I have 2 new sets of Paper Flowers for you this week. They are both photographed and extracted by myself. They are also in true color and have not been altered. They are crisp and BIG and can be used with any type of kit or Digital Project. Both sets are 20% off this week only. You can find them and all my other flower sets in my Scrap Orchard shop.





Also, I will be going to the Utah Scrapbook Expo. Will you be there to play? You can get Advanced Tickets from Scrap Orchard here. I hope to see you there.



One last thing... Scrap Orchard is having a SALE! All products released during the summer will be on sale for 20% off. I just LOVE a good sale. Whooo hooo!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment