Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ninja Addicts

I am so excited to have a new kit out! This month has been such a challenge for me. First, I got Influenza B and was totally off my feet for almost 2 weeks. It was really rough. Especially with my 3 kiddos needing my attention.
Then, our basement flooded! We had to rip up most of the carpet and put buckets and fans all over the place. Needless to say, my house is a dissaster!
But, I was lucky enough to work with Laura Banasiak on this totally stellar kit called Ninja Addict. It is a Kung Fu Fighting, Martial Arts, kick butt kinda kit. I hope you like it as much as I loved making it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dream Team Inspiration
 
 






Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment