Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Layout Highlights

Hello everyone! We took a little break from the blog, but we're back with some fun layout highlights. We had a ton of great pages in the gallery, so let's get to it. I'm going to share a few today. First, this gorgeous winter layout by karen32 using "Father Christmas Bundle". The layering is gorgeous!

Next is this fun snow time layout by jenn18 using "Snow Wars". I love the angled paper stack and the placement of the snow landscape. Perfect for a fun day playing in snow!


This one by isaacsmom is a fun exploration page. I love the spoke layers and the dinosaur footprints. She used "Ancient Discoveries". 

And this one by jmljensen is so cool! I love, love, love the cutout alpha. A fun technique that I need to try myself. She used "Party Shop Boy Bundle".


I hope these layouts helped inspire your creative juices. It's always fun to start a new year with a goal to get scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment