Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

One Major Announcement...

Hope you all have recovered from an amazing Digital Scrapbooking Day! I had a blast with the games and sales that were EVERYWHERE!!! My paypal got a good run for it's money...hehe.(Pun intended.)

But onto some more exciting news.....Dum dah da da!!!
I am moving stores!.....Yep, you heard me right, I am leaving ScrapMatters and moving to Scrap Orchard.
I have loved ScrapMatters and it will always have a place in my heart, but it is time for me to move on.
My store at ScrapMatters will close November 17th. So, if there was anything you had your eye on. NOW is the time to grab it. Just FYI, I will not be moving everything over to my new store.

I am soooooo uberly excited to be going to Scrap Orchard. It has a super active forum, a fun community, and a killer design team.
My store there will open on November 18th.
Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment