Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

November Mix A Kit

I just LOVE fall! I took a walk yesterday and I just love breathing in that sweet crisp smell of fall decay. The air is staring to get cooler and the colors are popping out everywhere. Oh, I just LOVE fall!
My November Mix A Kit pieces are the essence of Autumn. Rustic papers, bold elements, and grungy graffiti. All the pieces come together to make a perfect fall spread. It is all on sale this week only at my store, so go grab them while they are still HOT!







Check out what the "Dream Team" has done with it:

















Are you getting geared up for Digital Scrapbook Day? Make sure to check back this Friday for some awesome announcements!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment