Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Digital Scrapbook Day Info....FYI

I just want you all to know that I have a TON of freebies ready to be given to you all on Saturday. I am so excited to be on the computer all day for Digital Scrapbooking Day! My hubby is going 4 wheeling and my kids will be at Grandma's!!! Whoo hooo! But just so you know some of the freebies will only be available for a limited time. So, you will want to check back often. I will post reminders on FB for you all too.
Scrapable is going to be relaunching that day too. With a ton of sales and other goodies!
I am so excited to shop, scrap, and play all day long! So, make sure to bookmark to stop by once or twice on Saturday! Thanks! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment