Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby #3

If you were wondering where I have been this week, well....

My beautiful baby boy came almost three weeks early! My water broke and I had a healthy seven lb boy. I decided to go all natural this time (no medications) and I did it! It was really rough, but he came in only six hours. He is happy and healthy and I am so glad he is here! As a celebration I have my expecting kit 50% off for the rest of the month!

You can get it at Scrapable, Inspiration Lane or Digital Scrap Cafe. I will be back tomorrow with a new kit for you too! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. oh Cheri, he's awesome and so sweet!!!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so jealous you were able to go naturally-honestly! I wanted to go no meds both times but wound up getting C-sections :( Glad to hear you are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chery, heartily congratulations, and I wish you and the small baby good health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Cheri....congrats!!! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Three weeks early is always a good surprise when they're healthy! Good job on the natural thing, been there done that don't wanna do it again, but it is a cool experience! He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWOOOOOW :) Coool, congratulations!!!! Enjoy every single moment :) He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations he's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete