Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Award

I just recieved an award from Ayu's Scrapping.

I have to tell 10 things about me, then spread the love to 10 other scrappers. Here goes...
1. I am obsessed with Fantasy Books (Especially Twilight!)
2. I have a Culinary Arts Degree and a Bachelors in Food Science
3. I also have a cake decorating business
4. I train and ride horses.
5. I Love amusement parks! YEAH Disneyworld 2011!
6. I LOVE a good movie!
7. My favorite food is spaghetti.
8. I am obsessed with digital scrapbooking.
9. I am a huge grunge/alternative rock fan!
10. I go to church EVERY sunday! (For three hours!) And I love that too!

And I pass this onto:
1. Anyi
2. Brandi
3. Emily
4. Eralilla
5. Jana
6. Knittinjen
7. Meagan
8. Rose
9. Scraps & Pieces
10. SAHS

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and that is nice seeing a little insight into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice of you. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete