Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Freebie Kit - Hawaii Honu

My family has a lot of ties to Hawaii...My parents, sister, and Brother all lived there at different times in their lives. I have visited often and LOVE the islands. One morning I woke up and had an idea to make these cartoon looking hula dancers; hence my new kit. Also, Honu means turtle. ;)
Here is the full kit preview.

Here are some amazing layouts from my CT. I was blown away with their work.
Anyi:

Brandi:

Here are your papers.

Come back tomorrow for the elements. Then later my Ct has some freebies for you.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome , thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove your new kit, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I download this kit? I can't seem to find the download link. :)

    ReplyDelete