Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 15, 2009

HELP! Help! Anyone, I need your input!

So, I am starting to sweat a little. I have a Disney kit finished and I am worried that if I release it, I will be violating Disney copyright? I do not have the original characters, just drawn up ones... If I sell it in my store will I be in trouble? What if I give it out for free? Does anyone know if the mouse ears is a copyright itself? Please help? Does anyone know? Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it is safe to do Disney. I taught elementary school, and Disney even had "spies" coming into schools to check to see that bulletin boards, etc, weren't up that had anything to do with Disney characters. We were told that they would sue to the tune of 6-digit figures. We weren't even allowed to show Disney movies to our kids.

    It is a shame that you have done so much work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with sharon. i'm pretty sure it's a copyright violation no matter how you do it. i remember when Disney pulled all its cloth from the walmart stores just so people wouldn't use it to make things to give away

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister commented that you could alter the kit a little so there is no disney in it, the color scheme was great :)

    ReplyDelete