Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Charming Party

I finally have my Princess kit, re-releasing at my Scrap Orchard store. I just adore this kit and the darling little Princesses and Princes. This kit is perfect for any Royal Party, Disney, Girly, Dragon type Project you have. Remember, if you buy the bundle, you get a Huge deal! It ends up being almost 40% off! Or all the pieces are 20% off this week only.

A Charming Party Kit

A Charming Party Bundle

A Charming Party Add On

A Charming Party Graffiti

A Charming Party Word Art


And I just LOVE the eye candy my Dream Team has made with it:












*Thanks for reading. Make sure to sign up for my Newsletter and Facebook to receive extra coupons and freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment