Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Holy Night

I have a brand new Christmas Kit in my shop today! I just LOVED working with these colors. The whole time I had Christmas music playing and I was so excited for the Holidays to begin! Most everyone in our neighborhood puts up their lights right about now. I love driving around and seeing all the sparkle and colors. Mmmm. I just love Christmas!
Holy Night is the essence of what Christmas is really about. We need to remember the reason for the Season and enjoy the gift of giving.
Here is Holy Night:

And with the purchase of Holy Night, you get the Embossed Papers Free!
Embossed Papers

Graffiti

Word Art

If you buy the bundle you save 41%!!! But the bundle deal will only last one week. So, grab it NOW!
Bundle

And check out these gorgeous layouts from me Dream Team:














And some awesome Digi Projects:
A Nativity Scene, Christmas Cards and a Program.




* Make sure to check out my Facebook page and Newsletter for freebies, discounts and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment