Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

Dandelion Dream

Is it Friday? No way! Where did the week go? I almost forgot to post about my newest release. Whups. This week was the first week of school for my kids. They were so excited to get back and I was so excited to send them on the bus everyday! But with school came my obsessive book reading. "giggle, smirk, and blush". I am enthralled with the Iron Fey Series right now. And I am all "TEAM ASH". Whoot, whoot! Gotta love tall, dark, and handsome. But anyway, back to what you all are here for....my latest and greatest! Ready?
Dandelion Dream is my September Mix A Kit parts. I just love dark blue and yellow together. And I think my Dream Team loved it too, they blew me away with their eye candy.
Check out the different pieces you can get at my shop.
Elements

Papers

Graffiti

Alpha

You have gotta check out the inspiration from my Dream Team. These layouts are rockin'!
















No comments:

Post a Comment