Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

New just for You!

I have some Commercial Use Flowers in my shop along with some Personal Use Papers. Check them out:
I photographed and extracted each flower myself. They have been Quality Checked by the ScrapMatters team. Credit not required.

Sometimes you just need a little white, or black for a project. These papers are perfect to include in any layout that you are working on.

They are 20% off this weekend only, so grab them while they are on sale. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say great job on your blog face lift! It looks awesome! You mentioned working on this a few days ago and it got me into gear and I updated mine as well!

    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete