Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Submerged

Good Friday to everyone!!! I have a brand new kit to show you and this one is full of Underwater Fun!
Submerged is a perfect kit for any aquarium, ocean, Sea World type layout you want to create. I designed and created all the little critters and sea life. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed making it. You can find it all at my ScrapMatters Shop. Check out the previews and some Dream Team inspiration.



I also have some Graffiti to get with it:

And some Word Art:

Or you can buy the whole thing in a bundle and save a bunch!

Layouts created by Sugi, Anyi, Anna, Meagan, and the ScrapMatters Creative Team. Thank you ladies! You always amaze me with your telent.








Also, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! In the month of August I will be giving away a Free kit to all who sign up. You don't want to miss that! It is just my little way of saying Thank you to all who enjoy my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment